Checking Out Some Free Photo Apps

Getting all caught up on my current inventory, the rest of my finished rocks are on the website today.
I'm trying out some new things with photographing and editing with different apps. I'm pretty pleased with how simply I can pull together a mini portfolio for each rock, showing them off from all angles.

I use my iPhone 6 as my only camera, and adjust color and cropping right on the phone. Then I use two apps, Layout and Font Candy (both free) to combine multiple pictures into one photo, and then to add text. It takes less than a minute for each step.

Next I text the finished collage to myself, and open it in Messages on my MacBook, where I drag it to the desktop so I can easily drop it into place on my website, Facebook, Tumblr, and anywhere else I might want to share a photo.

It doesn't get any easier, cheaper, or low-tech than this.

I'll share more rocks as I make them. I can't seem to stop, and why would I want to?
These are making me very happy.

Have a great weekend!
xo Kim





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cats are not dogs, and how tangling string untangles frustration

where to buy what i make

soft spring scarf

yarn that speaks for itself

and what do you do?