Ready, Set, Color!

Is it wrong to use my own blog for shameless self promotion? Well, gee... I don't think so. What I do and make and present to the world is part of what makes my life my life. Separate business from not-business? Impossible in my world. And that's a good thing, because it means I'm making a life by doing things I love to do. I wish that for everyone I know, although most people don't even know it's possible.

With the help of SendOwl, I've sorted out how to put my drawings in PDF format, post them on my website, and have them instantly delivered to buyers all over the world, who then print them and color them. The technology is wonderful.


The first five Mandalas to color are listed on my website now. The plan is to leave them there for a week, then bump them down the page next week and add a few more. The following week, the first five will go away and make room for the next batch. Essentially, all of them will be up for a limited time of about two weeks. This was Rick's idea, and I think it's genius. The web page will be fresh and full of new work all the time, and won't have so much older stuff that it's a chore to wade through it all. Then I can take the archives and put them into a coloring book somewhere down the road. It all makes sense to me, and it all seems.... right.


Personally, I love the idea of single coloring pages. You can choose the ones you like the best and give special attention to one project at a time. And for those who might want to sneak in some coloring time at work (I would do that if I had a real job and a desk and all that), it's much easier to slip a single sheet of paper under a pile on your desk than it is to hide a whole coloring book.


Are you with me? Get your colored pencils, crayons, paints,  and pastels out, and have some fun coloring. And feel free to help spread the word. I so appreciate a little help from my friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cats are not dogs, and how tangling string untangles frustration

where to buy what i make

soft spring scarf

yarn that speaks for itself

and what do you do?