Fair Warning

I'm going on a little trip from July 1-18. Seattle-Reno-Tahoe. Family. Birthdays. Jam packed schedule. No room for beads while I'm gone, except for the few I take along as gifts. I certainly won't be attempting to travel with my torch again any time soon. Remember when I worked in a tent last summer? well, I sure do...

So for the next week or so, I'll be working my caboose off, in hopes of supplying you with the beads you need to hold you over until I get back. I'll make 'em and post 'em as fast as I can, and will ship on Friday this week and Thursday next week.

As always, if you're unfamiliar with the buying process, please, please, please read the How to Buy Beads section in the left hand column. You can save me a lot of time and extra emails, which I really appreciate. Of course, if you have questions, feel free to ask!

OK, here we go. Better late than never for a Monday, I think!

These first 3 do NOT fit on Troll or Pandora bracelets. They're just big-ish, beautiful beads. Make a necklace or a pendant or any other sort of stylish doo-dah you can come up with. These measure about 15-17 mm across, and the hole size is 3/32 in. All are encased, with sparkling CZ flowers.

1, 2, 3
$25 each


All the rest of these DO fit Troll and Pandora as shown (naked).
The hole size is about 4mm (naked) and 3.75 mm (silver).
Naked beads are $20 each.
With silver lining (see a picture in the left column), they ONLY fit Troll, and are $30 each.
Please be sure to specify NAKED or SILVER.
Thanks!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8


9, 10, 11, 12, 13


14, 15, 16, 17, 18


19, 20, 21, 22, 23







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cats are not dogs, and how tangling string untangles frustration

where to buy what i make

soft spring scarf

yarn that speaks for itself

and what do you do?