Monday, May 30, 2011

A New Look

Now that Oprah's gone, my hopes for a fabulous makeover are gone along with her. Fortunately, I have a blog and a website to play with, and I'm learning my way around Photoshop. Whenever I feel the need for a New Look, I can just change up my online image, even if my own personal face stays the same. That's what I did today. I was tweaking one little thing on my website, and before I knew it, I'd given it an entire facelift. Come see. It's really pretty!

While you're there, take a peek at the Alchemy Jewelry and Taos Light Works pages. I'm about to close them down, so now is the time to get your glowing candles and fearless bling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look to your blog and website. GORGEOUS!! The butterfly is the perfect touch. :)

All the Best, M-E