6 Beads for Tuesday

I have a lot to do today, so rather than chit chat, I'll just get right to it and post some beads for you. I have 6 ready to go today. I'll keep doing it this way until it no longer works. These are numbered from left to right. To buy them, send an email to kim@kimmiles.com. Tell me which ones you want, and how many in total. I'll do my best to give you your first picks, but I insist on being super fair about this, so whoever gets their email to me first gets the beads. As soon as I post these, I'm going to the studio, and will not bring my computer with me. If you're one of the lucky ones, I'll send you a PayPal invoice later this afternoon. If not, I'll drop a quick email letting you know. It's sort of like the old Secret Bead Club, only much smaller and simpler. These beads are all encased CZ Flowers, and range from 15 to 18 mm across. Just right for wearing one or more simply on a chain, or incorporating into a fabulous design of your own.

And now... here are the beads!
Click the pictures to make them bigger.

Update: All of these are SOLD. Thanks!!!

1, 2, 3

 4, 5, 6

Comments

  1. Kim, really glad to see you're back at the torch - those florals are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your florals are still my most favorite! They changed my world! I'm so glad to see you back at your torch-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gorgeous florals have always been my favorites! Continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poo! Missed them again. I'm going to have to stay closer to my computer! Maybe I'll get lucky next time. Polly Anna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Popular posts from this blog

cats are not dogs, and how tangling string untangles frustration

where to buy what i make

soft spring scarf

yarn that speaks for itself

and what do you do?