I Like MOO -- You will Too

Have you heard of MOO biz cards? I've gotten my cards, um, somewhere else, for years, and although I'm rather new to MOO, I'm already a total convert. I've ordered from them three times now, and love, love, love everything they do. 

The quality is really beautiful--nice paper and good printing, which means a lot to me. (Did you know I used to run a big, messy, inky, noisy printing press? True story.) And the card sizes are a bit larger than standard business cards, so they have some oomph, if you know what I mean. They also have mini cards, which are half the size of the biz cards--so cute.

And while they offer some really nice designs of their own, the coolest thing about MOO is that you can use your own photos, and if you want to, a different picture on every card. Love it. You can also get books of little stickers, postcards, and greeting cards, all with your own mix of pics. Endless, possibilities. Sometimes I just go to their site to play, but like I said, I've already ordered three times, and keep coming up with cards I just need to have made.

I like them so much I joined their affiliate program. If you order from them through the link below, I'll get a little kickback. Sweet. I've decided to host only ads for companies I know and love and buy from myself. I'm sharing MOO with YOU, because I love you. Have fun!

SHOW OFF! Design a portfolio in your pocket!

Comments

  1. I have a huge box of card left from when I did shows. The last time I had a card run they did the color badly and reran the whole 1000. Now I'n not sure which were the "bad" color lot and which were the rerun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too and have used them for a couple of years now! They've VERY cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad that you told me about MOO!
    I didn't even know they existed...
    Many thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - these are really cool! If I decide to start selling stuff again these look like a good bet. Polly Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been pining for Moo cards for 2 years! I am going to do that right after the holidays. I want to tuck one in each purchase with a little code for a discount. I think that they are like little collectors cards! I have several that I just can't part with!
    Thanks for the reminder.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a collection of your cards ! One from each purchase I have made. I have some of your beads hanging in my office cause I love to look at them and they inspire me ! Hope your day was great. I will look into the cards if I can ever decide what I want to do when I grow up ! April N

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Moo cards too! I still have to buy my own, I'll do that soon with your link Kim! First I'm building up a picture stash of nice pictures, so I can make my own design. And for nice pictures I need to make some more beads :)
    Hugs, Carolien

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really neat! Thank you for sharing them. I have to go check them out now :).

    Penny \IiiI

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, next time I need cards I will check them out. Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the info. I will definately look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These sound great...a better way to send pics that to have them made at Walgreens. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Moo cards, especially the Half-size ones. My next order will be through you!
    Sara in FL

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll have to check out these Moo cards! I can already envision uses for some of my favorite pictures. Thanks Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, I'm playing around with the greeting MOO cards using my own photography. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love my Moo cards!! It's time for me to get some more.I'll use your link so you get the credit. I love the mini Moo cards,they're different and make perfect tags for the little jewelry bags I use
    ~Sharon~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the info, I'm going to check them out. I've used Vista Print in the past and liked them, but MOO sounds way cooler!

    Linda Gregory

    ReplyDelete
  17. And all this time I thought MOO is what the cow said. Thanks for the lead. I am a little late in catching up on the blogs, but have to post on all three so maybe I win.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the tip! They sound cool and different and creative - like us!!
    Barb C.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Popular posts from this blog

cats are not dogs, and how tangling string untangles frustration

where to buy what i make

soft spring scarf

yarn that speaks for itself

and what do you do?