Two Fun Things

I've been interviewed by Levonne Gaddy, of A Camp Host Housewife's Meanderings: An RV Adventure. It isn't often that someone actually asks me about myself. Most of the time I'm just spouting off here without adult supervision. I enjoyed the process of coming up with what I hope are intelligent, thoughtful answers to questions other RVers, or potential RVers, might have on their minds. Camp host to camp host, reaching across cyberspace, I hope I've been helpful! Be sure to visit Levonne's other blog too, Levonne's Pretty Pics. She's a heckuva good photographer, and we have some eerie "parallel universe" kind of similarities in our lives.



Fun Thing #2... I WON! Don't you love it when you win? I sure do. It doesn't matter what the prize is. Every win is like a little pat on the head from the Universe, saying, Good work! You go girl! In this case, it's a good prize, and that makes it even better. Zoe Nelson, of Zoe Nelson -- Artwear, put together a sort of "priming the pump" giveaway, in hopes of getting some prosperity flow going. Times are tough for many of us, and I can particularly empathize with Zoe, a fellow jewelry maker who's finding it hard to make a living in this stinkin' economy. I've always told my kids, if you need something, the first thing to do is to give something. Sometimes it gets the flow going, sometimes not, but it always makes you feel better. In Zoe's case, it seems to have worked. The prize is a lovely little necklace of the sort I'd never have the patience to make. It will come to me in a surprise color, and the best part is, Zoe got a nice fat order for some of these from a store she's been hoping would come through for her. We all win! Wonderful!

Coming up soon, like maybe tomorrow, I'll show you what it's like to work the night shift in a bead tent, and what I have to show for it... Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. Thanks Kim for the shout out! I appreciate it! I'm still looking for the right bead for my friend. I'll keep checking your sites. Thanks again. The Camp Host Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - this message is for Levonne - it is difficult to access either of your sites - both seize and I have to kill them. I love the photography that I can see, but wonder what is tangling up the connection. I am running Windows XP on IE. Regards, Norine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, Kim. Your prezzie went in the mail today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you !!! Nice prize !!
    Still loving your beads Kim !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Popular posts from this blog

cats are not dogs, and how tangling string untangles frustration

where to buy what i make

soft spring scarf

yarn that speaks for itself

and what do you do?