Monday, March 15, 2010

survey says

I've created a survey, specifically for those of you who are interested in buying my beads. It's short and sweet, and will help me a lot in planning what comes next for me. I'd really appreciate your input! Click HERE to start!

Your reward for sharing your precious time is a 20% discount on your next purchase in my BeadShop, good till the end of March.
We're on the honor system - take the survey, and then use the discount code "SURVEY" before completing checkout.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Kim,

The survey link doesn't work??? I'll be back later to see if it is fixed. Sue

Anita said...

Hi Kim: I did the survey yesterday on Yahoo. I want a ring, but can't go back to enter the 20%....???? Please advise...thanks, Anita K. Phoenix

what'wanna said...

我們不是因為快樂而歌唱,而是唱歌使我們快樂 ..................................................