sunday

A rainy Sunday morning. It's late. I slept late, feeling like I needed to rest and regroup after three months of go, go, go. Three months is usually my limit for being away from home. This time was different though, because I didn't know where home was going to be. I didn't even feel it coming. Didn't get homesick or catch a cold or even start whining... Well, OK, for the last hour of driving the other day I whined a little bit. Are we there yet? I need to get out of this truck... But I didn't know that once we got here, I'd want to stop and just be here. I guess three months is still my limit.

A rainy Sunday is a good day for "Blog Lite". I just want to sit by the fire and do little else. I forget to do that sometimes. The rain reminds me. Thank you rain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cats are not dogs, and how tangling string untangles frustration

where to buy what i make

soft spring scarf

yarn that speaks for itself

and what do you do?