may day


This is the view from my shower. So nice to see the tulips and daffies in bloom. It's nothing compared to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival in Washington, but it's a bumper drop for New Mexico. Good thing I took a picture yesterday... today is rainy here, probably snowy in the mountains. Springtime in the Rockies, or anywhere near them, is kind of schizophrenic. It's OK. We're making progress on the trailer renovations, and all roads lead to Someplace New. Rain or no rain, I'm feeling pretty darn positive. Think I'll go make some beads. They always come out best when I'm happy.

~~~
We have a winner for the Bead Give-Away... Bonnie P! Please contact me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cats are not dogs, and how tangling string untangles frustration

where to buy what i make

soft spring scarf

yarn that speaks for itself

and what do you do?